Frequently Asked Questions about FAM the Label
- Who is FAM the Label?
We are a Belgian sustainable fashion label. Find out more about our history and vision in ‘about’.
- Where can I buy FAM the Label collections?
The collection is sold by the finest multi-brand stores in Belgium and on this webshop.
- Where and how are your garments produced?
You can read about our production process in ‘sustainability’.
- Who makes my FAM the Label clothes?
You can read about who makes our clothes in ‘sustainability’.
- I have a shop and I would like to distribute FAM the Label’s clothes. Who should I contact?
Please contact email@example.com.
Questions about the FAM the Label webshop
- Can I place my order by phone or e-mail?
It’s not possible to place an order by phone or e-mail.
- What are the transport rates?
Shipping within the BeNeLux costs € 5 (free shipping on orders over € 200).
Shipping to all other EU countries: € 15.
For shipping to non-EU countries: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- When will my order be delivered?
Your order will be delivered within 5 to 10 working days after receipt of payment.
- What are the delivery options?
Bpost delivers your order at your selected address.
- What if I am not home on the expected day of delivery?
In case of absence, a notice will be left mentioning the address of the nearest pick up point, where you can collect your order.
If you do not collect your order within the term given by the postal services, the order will automatically be returned to FAM the Label who will then contact you in order to arrange the delivery of the order. In that case, additional delivery costs will be charged.
- How can I make my payment?
You can pay via Bancontact, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, PayPal, Belfius NetBanking, ING HomeBANK or KBC/CBC Online
- Is my payment safe?
We work with Mollie, who will guide you safely through your online payment. Your payment details and credit card information will only be used for the payment and will never be released to other parties.
- How can I return an item?
You can return any unwanted items to us, up to 14 days after delivery. Please note that the returned items must be sent:
– in impeccable condition
– in the original packaging including the tag
– unworn and unwashed
– complete (including all accompanying items, such as belt etc.)
– accompanied by the original sales invoice (of which the customer retains a copy)
– accompanied by a fully completed return document.
For returns in Belgium: use the return form included in your shipment.
All international returns are at the expense of the customer. Organise your return shipment with a transport company of your own choice
- How will I be refunded after returning an item?
The reimbursement is done in the same way you paid. If you paid online with a payment card or by bank transfer, you will receive the money back in your account. If you paid with a credit card, we will contact you and the amount will be refunded to your credit account.
- What if I want to exchange an item?
If you wish to exchange an item, you need to place a new order on the webshop. The returned item will be refunded as soon as the goods have been delivered back to us.
- What are the reimbursement conditions?
Only if the returned item meets all the conditions described (see point 8 and the extended shipping conditions) it will be eligible for refund. Items that do not meet these conditions are returned to the customer.
- Who will pay the return costs?
FAM the Label takes care of the returns. A return label will be provided with every order.
Returning articles is at the customer’s expense. No return label is provided.
- What happens in case of a damaged or incorrectly delivered article?
If you received a different product than you ordered or the product was damaged, the return costs are at our expense.
- What size chart is being used?
Consult our size chart or contact our customer service if in doubt.
Didn’t find your answer? Mail email@example.com